Thursday, 28 January 2016

SQUAD GOALS: JOIN YOUR LOCAL GIRL GANG


Since the era of glitter pop, roller disco birthday parties and marabou feather scrunchies - i.e. circa 9 years old - the essence of girl power has always been apparent to me. Whether it was the Spice Girls tearing up London in their double decker bus, the Pink Ladies shimmying across my TV via VCR or C. Diaz and the girls kicking bad guy butt as the reinvented Charlie's Angels, glamorous girl gangs have been inspiring the boss babe in me since I was a youngling. Whilst I won't be showing my appreciation by joining a throng of knife wielding thugs anytime soon - I will be showing off my female ferocity in these sassy snags from High Heels Suicide. Can I get a fist pump?

23 I BITE DENIM JACKET, £103.01
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig