Friday, 7 June 2013

FUNKY BLING: SS13'S COOLEST ACCESSORIES

It is undeniably a fact that every living, breathing, normally functioning woman will at some point inadvertently find herself browsing the virtual shelves of Asos looking for something shiny and new to top off the day - which is exactly what I was doing this fine Friday, when I discovered the joy of Funky Bling. Brainchild of Tatum Mazzilli (cool name, huh?), the accessories are punchy, fun and just the right amount of acid rave 90s thug to be supa-dupa cool. Think Jenny from the Block bling bling with an extra side of sassy and a twist of ghetto fabulous flava. Did I mention they're embellished with Swarovski crystals? I just can't get enough and I've fallen hard for their fabulicious headgear. The Billy Badass bandanas are edgy enough to make any festival outfit killer and the neon pop beanies make me want to join a girl gang and become best friends with Brooke Candy. Ok, so maybe that's unlikely but it never hurt to play dress up.

  



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig