Saturday, 9 February 2013

IMAGINARY SUITCASE: 3 DAYS IN NEW YORK

Last year, I blogged about what I would take in my imaginary suitcase if I were to take a city break to Paris. Now, I sit here amongst debris and fabric rubble excitedly preparing myself for a trip to the city of love in 4 days (yes, I will be spending Valentines day eating chocolates by Diptyque candlelight melting at the staggering view beyond my window - boyfriend not included). Expect pictures galore and copious Instagram (therealnaomio) references to baguettes within the next 2 weeks.

Before then, however, I'll be compiling an imaginary suitcase for New York - inspired by the mannequin dressing I've been doing recently on a university project. They say lightening never strikes twice but, who knows, the charm of the (virtual) holiday holdall might well do.
All Topshop


All River Island

Jacket, top, skirt, shoes from Topshop. Handbag & sunglasses from River Island
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love this concept! An imaginary wardrobe, how fun - those chunky Topshop shoes are wicked as well, good choices!

    Love,
    Rena xoxo
    http:electricdress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig