Monday, 7 January 2013

WIWY: MUSIC TELEVISION

Yesterday's look was an amalgamation of 1990s MTV, granny chic and East London hipster kid. I had tons to do - dropping my brother at the coach station, working on FAB Magazine and sending off email after email in regards to the Fashion Buying work placement I've been looking for. With a day that hectic, my brain was in bits and all I really wanted to do was chill in my Snuggie Bruno Mars style. Nonetheless, a girl's got to think of her street cred. Snuggies = zero fash points. Zero fash points = sartorial depression. Not good.

I decided to run with the hip hop inspiration I've been basking in for the past couple of weeks and paired my brand new boyfriend jeans with an MTV tee and my favourite red beanie. Beaten up Nikes - hand-me-downs from my brother - completed the look (sorry, no pictures - I told you I'm a busy girl!)

Red knitted beanie hat, Primark
Grey marl hoodie, Primark
Cream oversized granny cardigan, River Island
MTV t-shirt, River Island (Menswear)
Dip dye boyfriend jeans, ASOS

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig