Saturday, 5 January 2013

COLOUR DIVIDE: ASOS BOYFRIEND JEANS

Did anyone else order just about everything on the internet over Boxing Day? I was so click-happy that, after placing one order on ASOS, I had to go back and make another! 

One of the things I bought were these ├╝ber cool, dip dye boyfriend jeans*. They have a really urban feel to them and will work great with the androgynous trend that I'm currently obsessed with. Think sports luxe sleek with a hint of the oversized trend and a dash of Harlem hip hop.

Here's how I'll be styling my jeans:

Paisley Bomber Jacket, Topshop
Trapstar Beanie, Trapstar London
Sweetheart Mesh Crop Top, Topshop
Studded Flatforms, River Island

*P.s. Be quick, at almost 50% these will be snapped up fast.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. love this look... beanies and bombers, its like the best of 90s trends!

    Rena xxx
    http://electricdress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jeans are amazing! I agree with Rena, totally 90's! We are re-living Clueless again (and it was just on Channel 4 haha)xx

    ReplyDelete

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig