Friday, 28 December 2012

STYLESPIRATION: NATALIJA MENCEJ


Yesterday, I discovered the pictures of Central St Martins graduate Natalija Mencej's final collection from 2011. The icy pastels, relaxed silhouettes and hip hop influences have got me pining to dress like a rapper at a Christmas panto. As if the bedazzled high tops and rolled up joggers weren't enough to send me reeling, the models carried pugs on the runway. PUGS!

I'm officially in love. Now, excuse me while I dribble over her pastel bombers and watch gratuitous videos of puppies on the internet.

In the meantime, you can read a bit about her development process here.




Pictures belong to their respective owners.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig