Thursday, 25 October 2012

GIVENCHY AW12: MOCK PHOTO SHOOT

For the past month or two, I've been completely consumed by my Visual Studies project at university. The brief? To create a mood board, research booklet and AW12 campaign image for any chosen brand. I chose to do Givenchy menswear after being completely enchanted and beguiled by the gothic romantic collection - appealing to my inner menace to find some leather and a dark room stat. Now that the shoot's finished, there's an unfortunately large stress-shaped hole in my life - a girl's got to have something to whine about, you know - so I thought I'd reminisce by sharing some of the photos with you.






Pictures are unedited.
Taken on a Canon EOS 600D with a standing strip light plugged into the flash
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig