Monday, 4 June 2012

You'll See My Face on MTV

It's bank holiday weekend! To be honest, it's been quite a miserable one weather wise and it rained all throughout the Jubilee boat pageant yesterday (which I watched comfortably from my sofa). Such a shame!
However, I haven't let the lack of sunshine get me down. I woke up this morning with an overwhelming urge to be creative so I'm making crowns (get yours now off of Asos) and cupcakes all for the street party we're having tomorrow in honour of HRH.
I really hope it brightens up by tomorrow but, for now, all I need is black velvet and an umbrella to get me through the day.








I'm wearing an MTV t-shirt from the menswear section in River Island, my brand new trainer wedges from Boohoo and - the brand new love of my life - sunglasses from Romwe that are just like a pair from Prada.

P.s. I think my Nan's really into the Jubilee spirit!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig