Tuesday, 5 June 2012

What I Want This Month: Strappy Sandals

Fashion is having a skinny moment right now and nothing - not even the temperamental British summer - will stop me from pitching in on the trend. I remember when thin strap sandals were "cool", then they were extremely dated and I felt almost guilty for still loving them. Well, somewhere in the back of my wardrobe (most probably in a bin bag for one of my charity hauls) my old babies are solemnly collecting dust... 

I could wear them with track suit inspired bottoms, jeans, floaty skirts and even denim shorts for tomboy chic.

Break free, my darlings! It's your chance to shine.



  1. Rose gold, H&M
  2. Pearlescent chrome, Topshop
  3. Dual-tone block heel, Asos
  4. Black buckle strap, Mango (sold out)
  5. Cross strap, Asos
  6. Two-tone double strap, Topshop
  7. Banana yellow, Carvela @ Asos
  8. Flamingo pink double strap, Asos
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig