Fashion is having a skinny moment right now and nothing - not even the temperamental British summer - will stop me from pitching in on the trend. I remember when thin strap sandals were "cool", then they were extremely dated and I felt almost guilty for still loving them. Well, somewhere in the back of my wardrobe (most probably in a bin bag for one of my charity hauls) my old babies are solemnly collecting dust...
I could wear them with track suit inspired bottoms, jeans, floaty skirts and even denim shorts for tomboy chic.
Break free, my darlings! It's your chance to shine.
- Rose gold, H&M
- Pearlescent chrome, Topshop
- Dual-tone block heel, Asos
- Black buckle strap, Mango (sold out)
- Cross strap, Asos
- Two-tone double strap, Topshop
- Banana yellow, Carvela @ Asos
- Flamingo pink double strap, Asos