Sunday, 10 June 2012

Tailor Maid

I've been watching episodes from G Girls, a show from the early noughties about the the team at Glamour Magazine, and I think it's safe to say that it's become a guilty pleasure. Although most of the clothes are now really dated and it's not up to the minute with what's going on in the fashion world, It gives viewers insight into the fast-paced and glamourous world of the fashion girl. Suits me!

On the very first episode, we see a feature called 'Tailor Maid', a story on sharp tailoring with a feminine twist - which inspired me to seek out some key pieces to compliment the androgynous silhouette.

Of course, Zara is always great for a structured blazer and Mango are almost always stocking tailored separates, however, Nowhere's SS12 lookbook has got my head in stitches (pardon the pun). The cool, sporty, androgynous vibe of the collection is relaxed enough to make it wearable for summer but chic enough to score you major fashion points. Don't believe me? Take a peek at my favourite looks below:



SHARE:

1 comment

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig