Wednesday, 13 June 2012

PR Internship Day #3

What  is that? That beam of warm light coming from the sky that's gone a funny light blue colour?

I'm so used to the English weather that I almost didn't recognize 'that light' as the sun and had forgotten that the sky is, in fact, blue (not grey) when I woke up this morning. I'm in a really chirpy mood today so I thought I'd wear my pastel pink jeans from Oasis to make a statement about how I'm feeling on the inside. A lace shirt buttoned all the way to the top and slick quiff top off the look giving it a quirky, geek chic vibe. I feel a bit like a rebellious librarian! Of course, I've finished off the outfit with my ankle boots from River Island to add to the androgynous look. 





P.s. I look pretty angry in most of these pictures because the sun is shining in my eyes! #moodymodel

SHARE:

2 comments

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig