Monday, 11 June 2012

PR Internship Day #1

Hi guys! It's miserable this morning. It's rainy and grey - quite frankly, it's an excuse to stay in bed - but I'm (very excitedly) on my way to my first day at Black Frame PR - a briefing on the events of this week {what I wore for the interview}. Last time I visited the girls there were all really laid back and very friendly so I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be. I've opted for a smart casual look for the day. Monochrome stripes and spikes add a little edge to my basic jeans and t-shirt combo. Wish me luck!








SHARE:

2 comments

  1. good luck missy! Hope it goes smashingly, you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rena :D We must meet for drinks soon, please

    ReplyDelete

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig