Sunday, 3 June 2012

NEON

Unfortunately, the British rain has forced me to cancel my Jubilee plans for today. I was set to go to a street party in Shoreditch but it's really too miserable and I don't fancy spending a day eating sausage rolls in a pack-a-mac. So, instead I'm bringing you my pick of the best neon accessories on the market right now. 

In the summer, all I want to do is wear easy, breezy maxi skirts and simple t-shirts to match how I feel in the warm weather but, when dressing so simplistically, the most exciting thing about my outfit is normally the multi-coloured ice pop in my right hand. Like most of you, I'm sure, I'm a statement kind of gal - whether it's head-turning studded heels or a colour pop hand bag. Fashion is a form of exhibitionism, of course, and my preference is to stand out...

Enter neon. If you'll be opting for denim shorts and white t-shirts to get you through the summer, then these luminous lifesavers will be your go to staples. No need to worry about looking too bland, these punchy accessories will give your basic outfits a well needed kick.


  1. Neon detail sunglasses, Karen Walker
  2. Vionnet crystal embellished belt, Matches
  3. Patent faux leather belt, Stella McCartney
  4. Braided bracelets, Pull and Bear
  5. Pink leather satchel, Etsy
  6. Neon green leather satchel, Bohemia
  7. Chain link tassel belt, Emilio Pucci
  8. Eazy key pouch, Marc by Marc Jacobs
  9. Neon clasp python belt, Roberto Cavalli
  10. Neon skinny belt, Oasis
  11. Neon green t-bar heels, Zara
Set created on Polyvore.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. gorgeous picks! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig