Saturday, 16 June 2012

Glad Rags

You may or may not remember me mentioning the fact that I was headed to Berwick Street last week to buy some fabric for my long list of DIY projects. Well, if you're following me on Twitter, you'll know that I came home without an inch of fabric but not empty-handed no less. Whilst having a wonder, I stumbled upon the Bang Bang Clothing Exchange a cosy little shop stocking some of the best vintage clothing I've seen around the Oxford Street area. My magpie senses kicked in and I went straight for a little, black, beaded beauty hanging in the far corner and - once I'd seen the £25 price tag - I was sold. I don't have a specific occasion for it but it's so beautiful that I just couldn't resist. It feels very demure, highlighting the glamour and understated sex appeal of the 1930s flapper. Plus, with detailed beading like that, I think that dress and I were meant to be.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig