Tuesday, 26 June 2012

FASHSPIRATION: Natalie Joos

Ultimately, the British Summer thus far can be described in three words: Dismal, depressing and wholly  pathetic. I don't think we've even had 24 hours of sunshine in the entire month and, quite frankly, I'm utterly disappointed. However, in 9 days I'll be Asia bound - stopping first in Hong Kong and then in Thailand. Cue copious amounts of sunscreen, fruity cocktails and hours of making up for lost time in the sun. Paradise.

Although this should have happened months ago, I'm only just planning my summer wardrobe - what with my exhausting weekend schedule chockablock with Big Brother reruns, pub grub and reclining on the sofa - and looking for more inspiration (last Friday I chose Caroline Issa) from none other than Natalie Joos.


The uber fashionista was born and bred in Belgium and started out her career as a PA to Glenn O'Brien in New York in 1997. Since, she has opened her own casting business and is now the Casting Agent at Hercules Magazine. As a former model herself, Joos effortlessly drapes her slender, leggy frame with a colorful and carefree sense of style. If you don't know the name, you'll certainly know the face. Don't tell me you haven't seen that tomato red ensemble? The woman is brave.

I am loving the coy femininity of her trademark headscarves, her knack for clashing colours and prints and the girlish charm with which she seems to carry herself.

I'll definitely be trying the glamourous housewife look with a slick of red lipstick and gingham trousers. 

You can find Natalie on Twitter or on her website NatalieJoos.com.









Pictures belong to their respective owners.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. So inspiring, I love her style!

    I found your blog from the Company Collective and I love it, following you now and I look forward to more of your posts :)

    Love,

    www.biancaallegra.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing style & gorgeous clothes!
    Would love you to check out my latest post :)
    Happy Wednesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL :). I am following. Hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and hopefully, FOLLOW. However, I will just look through your blog in the mean time ;)

    Hope to hear from you soon.

    godbless,
    steven b.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Steven,

    This isn't me - it's Natalie Joos, Casting Agent at Hercules Magazine - but you can find pictures of my (less beautiful) outfits under the 'What I Wore' tab ;)

    I love your blog and am now following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog great work :) follow me and I’ll follow you back x

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig