Friday, 8 June 2012

Cover Corner: July

Normally, I choose my favourite magazine cover each month as part of my Cover Corner feature. However, today I'm going to go that extra mile and bring you a whole editorial. Hold on to your seats, I know it's exciting news. Drumroll please...

Barbara Palvin for Numero
Miss Palvin's sweet, doll-faced looks are enough to make me want to buy just about anything she's posing in but this time she's taking beautiful to a whole new level. Shot by Vivanne Sassen, the whole story reminds me of a Spanish socialite's fall from grace - she may not be on her feet by the end of the night but she will undoubtedly always be impeccably turned out. This makes me want to slick back my hair, lose my inhibitions and legally change my middle name to Fierce. That's a keeper then. 








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig