Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Before The Sun Goes Down...

It's the end of PR Internship Day #9 and I'm loving it more than ever! It was sad to see the end of the Meadham Kirchhoff SS13 show but I've been so busy that there's always something else to put my mind on. For the past 2 days, I have been pleat obsessed (I'll show you yesterday's look at some point this week) and am loving the feminine charm of midi hemlines. Definitely my new default.

Today I wore a black pleated midi from Ebay with a breton top from New Look, pointed flats from River Island and my Romwe sunglasses.




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. gorgeous outit, love your sunglasses. Now following. You've got a great blog x

    http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh so jealous you went to the show! And I have a black dress just like this except mine is a little bit longer and I love to wear it with my breton style shirts as well, so simple and chic!

    Gemma x

    https://www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I worked on the show but I did get to see it too :D
    I know! I seriously love this skirt so much - I could live in it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this look! especially the shades! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig