Sunday, 13 May 2012

What I Want This Month

Happy Sunday, Fashtopia! I've been internet shopping, which only means one thing (well, apart from bank account drainage, compulsive buying and fashion lust overload). It's that time again! I present you with what I want this month:

  1. Ombre jumper, Miss Selfridge: I waited months to dip-dye my tresses only to do away with my golden-tipped barnet a few weeks later. Nonetheless, I've still got lots of love for the ombre trend... just on clothes this time!
  2. Fashion sketches t-shirt, Mango: How cute is this tee? Paired with some turned up jeans and platform clogs, it would be the perfect addition to an ensemble fit for lazing around in at the park.
  3. Structural wedges, Finsk: As many of you may know, I have a serious affinity for shoes - especially those that make a statement. Hence the presence of these wicked wedges on the wish list!
  4. Earrings and bracelet, Vivienne Westwood: So iconic, very classic and perfect for dressing up an off duty outfit. I wouldn't pair them together but I'd certainly wear them to the last inch of their lives!
  5. Button down midi dress, Topshop: I love canary yellow. I love midi dresses. Enough said.
  6. Viva Glam Gaga lipstick, MAC: The bubblegum pigment of this lipstick is so appealing. Apart from the fact that it was designed by a fashion maverick!
  7. iPad 3, Apple: I'm dying for an iPad. Gone will be the days of balancing a notepad, pen and coffee whilst rushing through the central tube stations. Gone will be the endless longing for Instagram. Plus, blogging on the go will be that much easier!
  8. Structural peep-toes, Finsk: Another gorgeous pair of statement shoes from Finsk. I want!
  9. Studded bracelet, Mango Touch: In winter, I'm not huge on jewellery. It's all about dark tones and minimalism but, now that it's summer, I can't wait to bust out some statement accessories. This cuff would go perfectly with a summer dress and wedges to give the look a tough girl edge.
  10. Turquoise stone ring, H&M: The colour of this turquoise stone ring reminds of being on holiday somewhere with a crystal blue sea. I can certainly see myself wearing this on the beach in Thailand this summer!
  11. Cat eye sunglasses, Nicole Farhi: These sunglasses are the perfect shape for the season. Normally,  I go for plain black but the tortoise shell print feels a lot more feminine and glamourous.
  12. Large stone ring, Lanvin: This looks a lot like an engagement ring to me but it's undoubtedly a jewellery box staple. If I ever had to choose one thing to take onto a desert island, this one would be a true contender.
  13. 'NVO' initials clutch, Bottega Veneta Intials: Bottega Veneta is now giving fashionistas a chance to customise some of their classic pieces with their own initials. I'd love to use this one as a make-up bag. Try it here.
  14. Black Caviar Manicure kit, Ciaté: This sell-out product has been huge amongst the fashion crowd. It reminds me so much of hundreds and thousands and the decadent black hue is both vampish and luxurious at the same time. Gotta have it!
  15. Bracelets, Juicy Couture (charm), H&M (monochrome), Mango Touch (neon and pink cuff): Stack 'em high! I think a serious bangle obsession is setting in and I just can't enough of them.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig