Monday, 14 May 2012

Tara Starlet's Tropical Treats

What do you get when you mix this seasons two piece with the tantalizing tropical prints that have literally exploded onto the fashion scene? No, this is not a cheesy joke. No, the answer is not Carmen Miranda. Tara Starlet has released a range of cutesy, kitsch '50s pieces that are perfect for lounging on the beach or slurping a summer slushy with the girls. They're gutsy, they're colorful and they've got designer influences - bingo! Apart from the cobalt blue, high-waisted shorts, I can't get enough of the flourishing floral set inspired by Maarten Horst's SS12 look. Style with a wide brimmed hat and ankle boots in nude for safari chic. Two trends at once? Well, you know - two birds with one stone!






Pictures courtesy of Push Pr
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I voted for you!!! These shoes are hot girl!!! I want a pair of each!!!! :) I am absolutely your new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Adelina! I checked out your blog and I love it/your style so much. I'm following :D x

    ReplyDelete

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig