Saturday, 19 May 2012

Old Pine - Ben Howard

I have two major obsessions lately: platform trainers and Ben Howard's newest album. I am absolutely not a trainers person. Plimsolls, yes, and I did try Converse for a while but it wasn't really my style. Then the hi top craze started but I wasn't having any of it. However, combine the hi top shape with a hidden platform and I'm officially in love. I love these colorful kicks from Ash, Boohoo and Isabel Marant but I'd probably stick to an all white pair to seamlessly take me from summer to winter. What do you think? Are you embracing your inner wild child with rainbow footwear or would you rather stick to the classics? Leave your thoughts in the comment box below.


Now, let's not forget my second fixation. If you're searching for a great soundtrack for summer, you need to download the album Every Kingdom by Ben Howard. If you're a little short on change though, go for Old Pine and The Wolves. You won't be disappointed!



Set created on Polyvore.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig