Friday, 11 May 2012

Nelly.com at Aqua London

Nelly.com threw a party to rival all others at Aqua on Wednesday night. From pole dancers to fizzy, pink cocktails, a photo booth and free shoes - the atmosphere was buzzing and, of course, the crowd was super chic. With a line stretching right around the corner, it was hard to fathom who wasn't there! We spent most of the night grooving to the tunes of the celebrity DJ and trying a range of different canapes. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to bedazzle my fingers at the Nails by Nelly stand but the eventful night more than made up for it!

Who were the best dressed? Prince Cassius clocked in at 2nd place purely because of the gravity defying dimensions of that 'fro. In first place was Lucy Rance in her dip-dyed suit from Asos. Loving the neon!

Many thanks to Nelly and the Push PR team. It was a fabulous affair!






Prince Cassius, www.princecassius.com




Lucy Rance, lulutrixabelle.com


There was a bit of an awkward moment when I ran into TWO other girls wearing the same dress as me but it soon turned into a great photo op. I styled my Mary Katranzou inspired Primark dress (what a bargain) with a leather jacket from H&M and, of course, my black Lita boots from Jeffrey Campbell.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig