Sunday, 6 May 2012

Grey Velvet Launch Party.

This Saturday, the fabulous Isioma Aihie threw a launch party for her boutique, Grey Velvet. A camera crew interviewed the stylish crowd outside of the shop, live mannequins created stunning shapes in the window and the champagne flowed. It was every inch the fashion party! Visit Grey Velvet in the Ikeja City Mall for decadent beaded maxis, edgy headbands covered in authentic African ankara and the towering Dehadza heels pictured on some shelves below. You'll be dying to get your hands on them!












What I wore:





I paired my canary yellow shirt dress (a surprising find from Primark) with my Jeffrey Campbell Lita boots and ruffle hand bag from Karama Market in Dubai for a colour pop look. I styled my hair in two thick, corn row braids - pinned together in the back - to create my take on Valentino's flirty hair halo.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig