Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Beaufox

It's such a great feeling when something gorgeous comes through to you in the post. It's even better when you try them on for the first time and realize that you're in love! So, you can imagine my elation when I tried on the slouchies kindly sent to me by Beaufox for the first time. 

The summer heat has set in and the evenings have become light and balmy. With half of Britain clambering to their back gardens to basque in the sultry rays, I think it's safe to say that the top two things on the nation's wishlist are comfort and style (wouldn't want the neighbours to see you in your banana  pyjamas). Well, Britain. Meet Beaufox. 

The airy, cotton trousers are inspired by pyjamas and have a super relaxed feel. They're easy to wear indoors as lounge trousers but, personally, I prefer to wear them out. I mean, who could resist? They're   comfy, they're versatile and they tick the tie-dye trend box. If it's good enough for Olivia Palermo ...

I'll also be wearing these high-waisted, as a beach coverup and turned up at the ankles for a sporty jogger look. So many options, so little time!







Slouchy trousers, Beaufox
Jumper, River Island, 
Floral headband, Asos
Studded loafers, Romwe
Sunglasses, Primark


Complete your summer look and check out the rest of the range now.

p.s. Believe me: once you get a pair,  you'll be jumping around with joy too!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig