Sunday, 22 April 2012

La Puissance de Gris

Today, I woke up suddenly at 3 o'clock in the morning and the first thing that popped into my mind was 'GREY NAIL POLISH'. Now, that's either a sign that I need a manicure REALLY badly or that my mind is working overtime on what trends to try next - both of which I believe to be true. The grey fingertips thing is pretty old on the scene but for some reason I am quite obviously strongly compelled to give it a go again. Grey finger nails scream chic, smart, in control and sleek all at the same time but how does one style them? Here's my take on the trend:


  1. Neon biker jacket, Christopher Kane
  2. 'The Beatnik' jeans, Current/Elliott
  3. Katy t-shirt, Monki
  4. Siggi clutch, Monki
  5. Calf Dorada leather wedge trainers, Marc by Marc Jacobs
Set created on Polyvore.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig