Saturday, 14 April 2012

Celine Luggage Tote

My fondness for the Celine Luggage Tote has been apparent for quite a while but, in recent times, my yearning has increased ten fold. Fashionistas everywhere from Nicole Ritchie to Leighton Meester (and even Miley Cyrus) have been seen sporting the bag in an array of different colours. I'm dying to join the club but, with a price tag clocking in around the £1,000 region, I don't think it will be happening anytime soon. In the meantime, some pictures to dribble over.




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. nice idea.. thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love celin bag!!! In all sizes!!! It's such a statement piece and I love the post you have put together...beautiful <3 http://www.kittcreekoffice.com/celinebags/

    ReplyDelete

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig