Sunday, 12 February 2012

Pastel Palooza

As you've probably noticed, I've been going a bit collage crazy on Polyvore recently. Needless to say, I'll be posting another inspiration board in this post (sorry for those of you who have an allergy or a serious aversion to anything to do with jumbled imagery). 
It's winter, It's snowed twice in a fortnight and it wouldn't surprise me if the whole world resorted to wearing grey and black and hibernating in bed for the season. If you tick all those boxes, no need to hang your head in shame - I've been abusing dark, neutral tones far too often in the past week. With pastels cropping up all over the place, however, I'm craving a colour injection in my daily wardrobe and I can't get enough of sorbet shades and ice cream tones. By the time spring comes around, I'll be set to go!


Set created on Polyvore.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig