Monday, 13 February 2012

Mary Kantrantzou for Topshop

Shake your tail feathers, fash pack - brightly coloured prints are heading to the high street's hottest in the form of Mary Kantrantzou's capsule collection at Topshop. Said to be the splurge of the month for fashion girls across the UK, the collection launches on February 17th and is sure to sell out faster than I can say 'flower power' (which is pretty fast, by the way)! Unfortunately, I don't have a valentine to buy me the floral lantern dress as a late pressie and, with the scarves alone clocking in around the £60 region, nor do I have the bank funds. Looks like I'll be sitting out on this one. I can always ogle (jealously) from afar. Sigh.







Pictures courtesy of Topshop.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig