Tuesday, 21 February 2012

London Fashion Week, Day 4

Some of the candid shots from Day 4 at Fashion Week:



















What I wore:

Pink pinstripe jacket, £?, vintage gifted by my Nan
Jumper, £15 (sale), River Island
Dress (worn as skirt), £50, River Island
Lita boots, £120, Jeffrey Campbell gifted by my parents
Mock quilted Chanel bag, can't remember how much, a vendor on the beach in Spain


p.s. apologies for the late posting - I was experiencing some technical difficulties with my camera!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love the blog and thanks for snapping me! Finally posted my one about you! http://electricdress.blogspot.com/2012/03/electric-dresser-dark-pink-fetish.html

    Rena xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig