Thursday, 9 February 2012

The Anti-Valentine

Like many of you, I will be spending my Valentines Day with a large box of Hotel Chocolat delicacies, listening to nostalgic music. However, the chocolates will be bought by Me for Me and I'll be wallowing in the eerie sounds of Lana del Rey.
Valentines Day is by far one of the worst days for singletons like me and the run up is even more painful! Everything is decorated in pink, red and black - I can't even pick up my favourite fash mag without being reminded about how very single I am (tragic, I know) but, not to worry, my pretties! This year, I've vowed to take Valentines Day in my stride. Single girls can celebrate too. Count this as a reminder that there's more to life and being a woman than having a very messy, slightly smelly other half to molly coddle for a day.
I'll be rocking V-day in this season's canary yellow. If I'm going to celebrate my independence on the day of hearts, I'm going to do it with a bang. Yellow is so the new pink.


Set created on Polyvore.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig