Sunday, 29 January 2012

Doing it like, Daphne.

So, how many fashion girls don't want to be 5ft 7, size 8 and renowned for walking for Chanel, Dior and Valentino or gracing the cover of Vogue? Find me a girl and she'll be excommunicated from the fashion community immediately (just joking but, seriously, what is wrong with you?!) The young Daphne Groeneveld is an alien-like beauty ranked number 9 out of 50 models on models.com. I must admit, it took me a while to get my head around her strange looks and ethereal grace but I have now become a self-confessed Groeneveld super fan. Put her on the 'List of People to Liaise with Before I Die' - it's not like mine's 4 pages long or anything.




p.s. check out Daphy in action - Fashion TV 'First Face 2012 Countdown' (number 8):


Pictures belong to their respective owners.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig