Friday, 13 January 2012

Confessions of a Clothes Shark

I learned two things about myself today: the first is that I truly live and breathe fashion (more so than I had realized before), the other is that I have a desperate affinity for spending. Honestly, it's like a shark attracted to blood in the water *breaks into a shady rendition of 'Blood in the Water' from Legally Blonde: The Musical*. Seriously though, the feeling of swishing my card through the reader and purchasing some wonderful new item that, at the time, feels like I just cannot live without - it's to die for. I feel a surge of adrenaline-charged joy dance within me, my toes wiggle jubilantly in my cottons and my fingers groove wildly in my pockets, waiting to clasps themselves tightly around the shopping bad handles. Sad? I know, but, truthfully, I just cannot bring myself to stop. I only ever spend on fashion anyway, so who can really blame me?! I think I sit somewhere neatly between 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' and 'Bridget Jones', throw in a smidgen of 'Pretty Woman' (I mean the cheesy soundtrack not the hunky man and the awkward job position) and you're just about there.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig