Saturday, 21 January 2012

All that Glitters is Gold




How exciting! As may be obvious to those who have read my previous posts, I am a Jeffrey Campbell addict (no, seriously - Jeff, if you happen to bump into me on a street corner, I suggest you run) and just the thought of the Lita boot makes my pulse race. I have the standard black ones and have made plans to buy every other colour and pattern that exists but, at £120 and more each, they're really quite expensive. Don't get me wrong, as a slave to fashion, I'd happily spend my life savings on a perfect pair of Louboutins or a Hérve Léger dress but, when I discovered the £40.99 Lita-a-likes at Missguided, I hyperventilated a little bit (no joke). Being the magpie that I am, I chose the gold glittery ones but I plan to buy the brown ones and the leopard print ones too, as well as these ankle boots, which remind me of Christian Louboutins. Yum.

£40.99, Missguided
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick and Loudmouths - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig